Thursday, September 28, 2006

Are pirates losing the plot??

I was sitting at a safe spot in Atlar this morning, watching local and observing the pirates. Every now and again I'd check the scanner, move to another safe spot and check everything again. Just in case anyone's using scan probes, so that I don't get caught by them.

Anyway, I witnessed a conversation happening with a bunch of pirates who had attacked someone at a gate. The bunch of pirates had 2 Machariels, an Armageddon, and a Megathron. Quite a formidable force. Anyway, the non-pirate talked in local about how the pirates had attacked him, and he named them.

One of those that had been named said that they weren't pirates, they were actually anti-pirates. The non-pirate then asked why they attacked him, as he wasn't a pirate. Their response was something like:
Anyone who's not already a pirate is about to become a pirate, therefore we're destroying all pirates before they have a chance to become pirates.
One of the most interesting expressions of idiocy I've ever seen,.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Jeez that's a good'un.

9/29/2006 07:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this should be renamed to Are Antipirates losing the plot though. Your opinion is that they're pirates but they label themselves otherwise. I've had my opinions about people being pirates, doesn't make it true.

Hooray for anti pies :P

9/29/2006 09:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home