Sunday, May 28, 2006

On the run...

I had such an interesting time last night. My first encounters with battlecruisers of all shapes and forms. First there were the Angel cartel's various battlecruisers, lurking amongst the asteroid belts of Mimiror. Unfortunately, my Tristan frigate was no match for them, and my volleys of railgun rounds and missiles were absolutely having no effect against their shields. And then I was getting a pounding from their own weapns, so that after close to a minute of that I could see it ending in only one result. The destruction of my ship. With Praetor's permission I withdrew from battle to lick my wounds and regenerate.

That was my theme of the night, which was a little annoying. I was just happy that I survived all the encounters, instead of being destroyed in only a few shots.

And then Nissith offered a duel, which I accepted. One shot from her battlecruiers and my armour tank had 50% armour. With a great sigh, I said, "Ok, you win."

I know I'm only a young'un, and that there's lots of growth ahead of me. I'm looking forward to getting the Thorax cruiser soon. I've finished training up for it now, but can't afford to buy it yet. In a few hours I'll be trained up for the Industrial I've bought, and I'll start trading. Hopefully the trading will give me some good profit to setup the Thorax, and then I'll be more of a match against those accursed Angel battlecruisers.

Bring 'em on! That's what I'll be saying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home