Monday, May 15, 2006

Head of Recruitment

want to thank Praetor Sarum for having such confidence and belief in me that he would give me the position of Head of Recruitment. Amazing. Thank you!

I think it was the fact that I was eager to be of assistance to Purify, as well as the fact that I've brought in two recruits in the past week and plan on soon introducing a few more. With the Recruitment position having been given to me, and with the responsibility that I now have, I intend to do a lot better than what I originally planned.

I've created a Recruitment 'blurb' on the Purify message boards, to give visitors a bit of information about the corporation and help enthuse them to join. I've used the same blurb on the recruitment forum for the entire galaxy. I'm hoping we'll get a few newcomers from this campaign, and I plan on doing it weekly.

As part of my new role, which is providing a bit of a public face to the galaxy, I created a signature file.

image removed

Do you like it? I do. I like it a lot. But hey, I should... I made it! Everyone has a signature file, and now I have one too. I'll have to change it as time goes by, to take into account various ships I fly along the way.

Anyway, that's all from me. I look forward to getting some new recruits into Purify, and I'm also going to see if I can encourage a training division, as well as introduce ranks and medals, to inspire people to go above and beyond the call of duty.

We'll see how all that goes. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home