Thursday, May 11, 2006

The beginning

The beginning of what? Frack knows, but it's the beginning of something. We'll just have to work out what that something is as time goes by. I hope you enjoy the meanderings of me, Black Claw, as much as I'll enjoy writing them.

It's a pleasure to be part of Purify. I was born into Eve Online knowing that I was destined to be part of something great, and I feel very strongly that my destiny intersecting with Purify was something significant. How significant? I don't know. Read the first paragraph again for more information on that...

I've just passed the probation period, and am now a full-fledged member of Purify. It's exciting! But I'm a lowly Cadet, I believe. I feel like I'm going through the training academy again, but hey! That's ok! Training is good. You can't become great until you learn HOW to become great.

I met Praetor Sarum face to face for the first time yesterday. Yep, his ship and my ship, cockpit to cockpit, waving at each other through the windows. He has a nice ship! Very.... golden. Mine's small and insignificant in comparison. But my weapons are pretty good!

We had a mock fight, so that I can see how good I am. My Tristan Frigate missiles and railguns got through his Cruiser's shields in a matter of seconds, but then he showed me how much of an armour tank he is. No fair.... I gave up after a couple minutes. It gave me hope though, of adequately going up against other non-armour tanked cruisers.


Well, that's all from me for this meander. More meanderings coming later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home