Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Purification!

Last night was extremely interesting for me. I went on my very first solo patrol. Flying a tanked up Tristan has given me the confidence to go out patrolling by myself.

I started in a 0.5 system, looking for any pirates. I couldn't find any with the scanner, but I decided to patrol the asteroid belts anyway, just in case. I found a couple of Angel frigates in one belt, and quickly dispatched them. I then went to a nearby 0.4 system, seeing if things would improve there. Boy, did they ever!

There were Angel Cartel ships all over the place. Every asteroid belt I went to had a few of them lurking around. At first, finding that they were Cruisers was a little daunting, as I'd never gone up against Cruisers before. However, after easily taking out 3 Angel Cruisers who just failed to do anything significant against my armour, I continued my patrol of this sector.

There were about 8 or 9 asteroid belts, and every single one of them had small groups of Angel cruisers or frigates lurking amongst them. Every single one of them felt the deadly sting of my railguns and missiles.

Within an hour, I'd cleared the entire sector of pirates, and my cargo hold was full of loot. I returned home to sell my earnings, and noticed that I'd also earnt myself close to 300k of bounties. In total, it was a nice hour of earning about 500k.

I think I'll do this more often. Purification is coming to these heathens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home